Monday, June 08, 2009

what a nightmare this morning amigos! sorted out time of bus to take me to see Mom, from here in Gadebridge there is a little bus that goes directly to her area! 2 minute walk from here to bus stop and the same at the other end, with only a 20 minute ride in between.. no bad... only...i mis understood the instructions on the bus time table as it said Galley Hill this made me think it actually left from there!?! but no, and so i saw the bus approach at distance, and early! and then turn a right in front of my very eyes... of course i wasn't 100% sure it was my bus, until it never turned up within another five minutes... mate gave me a lift into town and i got on the regular bus, which took about 30 minutes... humph!

coming back though i went to the bus stop and even though i was on the wrong side of the road i waited and it came and on i hopped! we went around the houses somewhat but in only 23 minutes i was within a short walk back here! and now i know where to get on the bus it will be ok next time!

rain has kept off, that will be my para agua in my bag i guess, usually works!

saw my auntie who lives near my Mom and she looked quite sprightly this morning! having a good day, as long as she doesn't go racing about her house eh! and Mom... well she had had a call back from the doc and it looks like she may need further treatment, radiation, but he didn't seem too sure? and to get some iron tablets! ok!... prayers from my Mom please... ;-) thank you...

i had a headache after all this, which went eventually... had calls to make when i got back home, all went well, and i got a call too! so although you dont know what about, fingers crossed por favor! and watch this space...

ok amigos, have emails to write and franco to look for on web cam... so adiĆ³s ...

TTFN
Marian

1 comment:

frank said...

i just blogged