Thursday, October 07, 2010


Good day to be in Fuengirola...

Feria in town! I felt decidedly under dressed! Some beautiful flamenco dresses, and the guys on horse back looked amazing... Ok even the horses were dressed up too! There was lots less traffic, and roads closed all over the place so crossing the street no problem at all! Beautiful day... hot in sun, warm in the shade... tourists in shorts and t-shirts, or no shirts! Pleeeze.. think about it eh???? Oh not you! The tourists! Oh and the bus arrived early, and left early!

Bad day to be in Fuengirola...

Feria in town! I felt decidedly under dressed! Franco and I had a coffee and then I was getting the bus home... alone ;-( All the shops were shut that were any good to look in, the bazaars were open and the 1€ type places... So I bought [for a fortune] an English magazine, and popped round to Luiz's bar and had a coffee! I was boiling in my jeans! Should have had my shorts on! Luckily I was ready to catch the early bus, which had to change its route because the street was closed to traffic!

Got off the bus with a head ache, not sure where *it* got on, maybe around Mijas pueblo! But its still here, and sort of worse, not so much a head ache, as a pain in my head... Had been toying with the idea of going to Gib on Tuesday with a group, but, no way Jose! [sorry Jose!], am hobbling about like a.... a thing that hobbles! Joint pain seems worse, could be the meds I am on, will ask Doctor when I go back...

Had my dinner already, chilli con carne! And starting to feel a bit better with the head pain, had a big drink of water too, maybe a bit dehydrated and in need of food, or sugar in food, natural sugar that is... Or could the pain killer I took over an hour ago... Oh I dont know, if I did I wouldn't be still having head aches after 30 years would I! Seriously!


Feel sure I have a 100 other things to tell you today, but cant get my mind straight so, will just leave you with an interesting date for this coming Sunday! Beginning with the time of course!

10:10;10 10/10/2010... What's that *2* doing in there!

TTFN
Marian

photos... from Paris... Mom and I....

No comments: