Friday, December 24, 2010



And now, this morning Franco and I went to friends for a late lunch, we went to Miramar first down at Las Lagunas, how busy? very busy! Everyone was shopping like it was Christmas Eve!!! Oh yes it is isn't it! And yesterday down at La Canada it was the same, difficult to walk a straight line, due to many people going in all directions! And we only went in to get some curtain pole supports... you know, the thing you want most just at Christmas time!!! We also bought a curtain pole of course, which was great fun to carry out of there, the Christmas decs are only about six foot high in some places and our 3metre pole was way higher than them!!! I could see Franco pulling them all down! We managed to negotiate the mall ok though, and fitted the pole in the car, and today, well tonight now I think Franco may put the pole up and we can hang the curtains!!! Well maybe....

Its just a short Blog today, Christmas Eve, below is something that came by way of fb, and I want to share with you all....

God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be. So he put his arms around you and whispered come with me. With tearful eyes we watched and we saw you pass away. Although we love you dearly, we could not make you stay. A golden heart stopped beating, hard working hands at rest. God broke our hearts to prove to us, he, only takes the BEST. Put this on your status if there is someone in heaven you will miss this xmas...

Merry Christmas everyone... thank you for hanging in there with me this year, its not been easy, but knowing I have friends *out there* who listen, without judgement, [well I can't hear you can I!!!], has been a great help.... I hope all your Christmas wishes and dreams come true... Make them happen.... take care....

TTFN
Marian

No comments: