Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Phew its hot, we're not complaining, well just a little, well don't we always complain about the weather it seems? May was still too cold, too wet, June was slow to get hot, then wham bam hot hot hot.... 24/7! Its so over 50 degrees on the terrace now, and even until late in the evening!

We are still having rocket fire all over the place, the purple church for the last couple of weeks and up to July 9th it seems!!!

My nose is red from a drive to La Cala market this morning in friends open top car, love it! But must remember sun screen on nose next time! Its glowing so much now its light will keep me awake later!!!

I'm leaving the fan on for Pip when I am out at all during the day, its so hot when I leave, but its still keeping cool down stairs in the evening and nights, with the persianas down and windows closed, but Pippa won't stay down there during the day and chooses to hide away up stairs where, of course, the heat is!

We wake up in the mornings in a boiling hot up stairs, even with the fans on, and come down into the cool, right now my skin is cool, and bites!!!! Everyone I know is being bitten this year? Maybe the late heat? the rain last month? Don't know but getting fed up chasing the little critters about in the evenings and still missing the hungriest one who wants to feed off me at night, and very fat he must be by now!!! Got some good bite cream now though, ah ha!!!

Had a very very painful day yesterday, I suppose now I know what exactly it is that's been causing the pain over the last few years I should understand and be more careful with my actions, for instance I was getting some photo's out from their place and in such a way was idiotic of me to do so! Its been alright me being so obstinate with the fm, I always knew even if it hurt or I pushed myself too much, I wasn't actually damaging anything, it just hurt, and would hurt for a while until... well until sometime, but I guess these cyst things being the size they are, me moving around is squishing them badly, and yesterday the pain was worse than I can say, at times making my eyes fill, and during that, some of my toes went numb???

Anyway, going before I go on further.... Have heart scan on Friday this week, so, we will see, what we shall see, I guess!

Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists.
When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves.
We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost.
That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.
~ Edmond and Jules de Goncourt ~


TTFN
Marian

No comments: