Sunday, July 24, 2011



Silly me, forgot to post a link to the book!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/How-to-draw-Cartoons-ebook/dp/B005E0AHR2/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1311505841&sr=1-1

This morning we went up the road to a local Bazaar, got a few bits and pieces, its so easy to just grab everything in these shops! Always so many little bits and pieces you never knew you wanted or even needed! Like today, a plug... a plug that goes directly into an electric socket that has a fitment for a light bulb! WOW! Got home plugged it it, screwed in the light bulb, and it has a switch... switched it on and ba boom... light! I am just so easily please!

From there we went to a bar just along the road from there... The place was full of foreigners! Only foreignness! Not a Spanish person in sight except the bar man! We had a couple of coffees and a bocadillo each, the coffee was nasty and the bocadillo too big for me, our fault that bit of course, I should have had only a pitufo [small one], then he charged us 8€... sounds like tourist prices to me...



Can't wait for tomorrow to get another book onto Kindle, I know first I have to scan/cut/fix then move to file, where I may have to continue to fix to fit, then upload.... but its so exciting, and feels so much like work, which I do miss, the other evening when I had completed only some of the above job on the first book I kept thinking I had forgotten something, somewhere, I think it was just that I had left the job unfinished!



Two terrible things have taken place since my last Blog, the Terror attack in Norway, and yesterday Amy Winehouse. The most up to date news is the man in Norway did not do this alone, although this he denies vehemently ... If only one man can kill this many people, imagine what 10 men could do... with the thoughts he had...

... And Amy Winehouse, what a terrible loss, not just to her family but to the world of music, I know not everyone liked/understood her, but, her voice is amazing, unique... and these days these unique voices are few and far between.... Somebody on Twitter mentioned the 27 club, and now Amy Winehouse will be added to this remarkable list....

And today as you must have guessed.... some random photos I took when Mom and I were at the London Eye...


TTFN
Marian

No comments: