Friday, December 30, 2011

It is not enough to be able to drop your body
as easily as a bathrobe, take flight like the eagle,
enter the hollow hills, talk with angels, and

dance among the stars.
We must make the return.
We must live in this world and be gardens
for the dreams that want to take root in it.
~ Robert Moss, Dreaming True ~

http://www.bloominghumans.com/wave/2012.html 

How many years have we been walking the walk of Gratitude together now?  I am sure longer than we have lived here in Alhaurín el Grande... in fact I know it!


It has strangely always coincided with some important times of my life, moving here, Mom's illness, and now, by the time this 42 day journey ends, I will have made another journey also, a move from living here in Spain to living in Wales... 



"As One Heart, we will grow forth in Gratitude and BLOOM!"

Blooming humans...

begins January 1st 2012


TTFN
Marian

2 comments:

Carol said...

I didn't realize you were moving! That's pretty exciting. Wales is gorgeous, but it might be a lot cooler than Spain, yes? Happy New Year, Marian, to you and yours.

Ultreya said...

Carol... Yes prepared for the cold! I still have more woolies than other stuff, and my wellington boots!

I really could not have suffered another summer here, at least when your cold you can put on more clothes, when its 50degrees, there is nowhere to hide!

Happy New Year!
love mxx