Sunday, January 15, 2012

To the left one of Christmas trees in Mijas pueblo, down on the lower plaza, it is a bit strange, zoom in to check it out, this is where I tripped down a small step too, hurting my ankle for the day and evening!  Silly step!

I could just eat some of those wonderful tapas Barry and I had that day in the new tapas bar... was talking about them last night, when a friend and I went to a new Curry house in town, don't get me wrong, the meal there was wonderful too, it just made me think of those tapas!!
We shared everything except the meal dishes, although we did have a taster!  We got a table for two, two of us, a couple of friends may have been joining us, they did half hour later, so we had to change to a table for four, although we were ahead of them in courses, we spent the last half hour watching them eat!

The photo on the left here I took early yesterday, Saturday morning, isn't it beautiful, the fog over the Guadalhalorce valley, I zoomed in to the
mountain there, looks like an island floating in a white sea.. actually looking at this two mountains floating there!

I have such mixed emotions going up on the terrace now, we have such a beautiful wonderful view from there, total coverage all the way from Las Delicias to the left across towards Malaga on the right, we see the sun rises, and the sun sets... The most truly beautiful view...

Our House!

The phone line and internet go on Tuesday, probably a nano second after mid night, so I will go to bed with the phone, not literally! and wake up without it!

Already feeling the missing part, like I am having something removed!  Over dramatic? Yes, maybe, but.... there it is, I use the phone and I use the internet, like you didn't know!

I will Blog off line, and post where and when I can, done that before haven't I! Time, and time again, so no change for you... just me...

This morning I have painting the kitchen ceiling, well just the bit where the new light fitting made where the old one was stand out!  I have cleared two kitchen cupboards, and in the last shelf of food, it is categorized into, to eat, to throw, or is ok to leave in there!

I have uploaded another two books over the last 3 days onto the kindle!

The Big Fibber Diet By Peter Maddocks

and Cartooning for Beginners in Spanish this time, this one will be live today!

I haven't done any more to my own book, too much going on, although without the internet, maybe over the next three weeks it will be done!

Feel sad to go now, last live Blog post from here!!! Everything feels strange now, everything feels like the last time, and I don't want it to feel like that, its daft, and unnecessary, I should just enjoy every day, on the day, neither thinking behind or ahead, we do after all only have today, every day! What is that poem? Today is the present, it is a present! so enjoy the present!

So now I am rambling, so, adíos amigos...
Catch you on run!
TTFN
Marian



No comments: