Thursday, April 19, 2012

I'm getting worse with my Blogging,. apologies mis amigos!  I have been busy, another two books are now live on Kindle for Fleet Street Cartoonist Peter Maddocks, see other Blog for details.

And these last few days I have typed over 3000 words each evening of another book!  There is no stopping me now!  My fingers glide from key to key, almost like I am on a piano, but without the music!

The photos here on the left were all taken the other weekend at Neath Abbey, there's lots of it, the living accomodation and the Abbey itself.

Its a beautiful place and very tranquil.

As to the rest of my absence?  I have been in the jungle again, that is the garden, feeling a bit like being in the reclaim business, I have been sorting through the debris, to see if anything is redeemable!
And pulling off any more deadwood, of which there is loads, the ivy is starting to grow again now, strangling the trees and small plants.

The bluebell wood is coming on, see last photo, I think another couple of days or a week and they will be in full bloom, it looks lovely already, and when they are at their peek I will lay down and sleep amongst them!

Sunday morning walking Pippa a man passed by on his bicycle, he said 'good morning', I said 'hola'!!! Doh! 
Sunday we took Franco's Mom to the car boot sale in Clydach, I think it was windier in side than out!  And the people were missing this week, very strange, normally so busy.

I had another blood test done yesterday, have another in two weeks so they can check one against the other.  Hospital appointment first week of May to see cardiologist, so that's good, haven't had to wait too long at all.
Pippas has been a bit off color today, seems to be about once every ten days or so, not sure why, she must be eating something somewhere that disagrees with her!

I am slowly getting used to what to put out on which day for refuse, thank goodness we are dealing with all the paper and garden waste ourselves, less to worry about with that lot, and most of our food waste goes in our compost bin!

I had a call from some people I had emailed about my house for sale somewhere I wasn't expecting to see it, I had a bit of crazy moment and got the wrong end of the stick, seeing euros instead of pounds, so, after a few apologies on my part... I forgot all about it, until this week when a woman phoned me up and asked me if I was interested in the house I had checked out on line, I said yes, interested to sell it!  It was my  house already!!!

The weather has been April, so not too bad, sun and showers, but more sun than wet, only been one morning it was raining so Pippa didn't want to go out!

I'm still all over the place, still haven't really driven here yet, only the one time and that was with Franco in the car!  I must break out, and go for a drive!!!

TTFN
Marian

No comments: