Thursday, April 12, 2012

 








Phew busy day... not even sure why, and why the pre-Raphaelite art work today? Because, just because! Because I miss going to the Picasso museum in Malaga!



I will have to watch the desperate romantics again... to give me a boost!

Long lost family is just starting on TV, it was such a wonderful moment when I was found, amazing!  Now I am crying... I still have to find a brother or two and I am done!  Well maybe not!

And talking of family, Tony and Kate came to visit last Saturday, it was fantastic seeing them, long way to come for the day, and then Tony drove to take us to lunch, we went to Mumbles and the Gower, Tony also got me training Pippa, again, too late to teach an old dog new tricks?  Nope, she is under orders to 'get into your bed' whenever she barks or someone is visiting, and its working!

Sunday morning we went to a boot sale at Clydach then a quick trip around Neath Castle, photos tomorrow!  Then we were off to Franco's Moms' Maria was down from London for the long weekend, and there were 11 of us for dinner!  Maria did us proud, poor girl, long weekend and lots of cooking and driving, thank you Maria! We love you!

Got to go, lots of tears to shed on this program..

TTFN amigos
Marian
 



 

2 comments:

Carol O. said...

Sounds good! Er, all but the tears!

:-)

Ultreya said...

Carol... More tears on this weeks show too! Long lost family, I have so many all over the world, known to me and MIA!!!

Always think of my dad too, but got to wait a while before I get to meet him, just hope he's gone where I'm going!