Tuesday, January 01, 2013






Well, here it is the most expected 2013!  Happy New Year everyone.... Glad you can't hear me saying this, still trying to get over my negativity over Christmas!

Still the sun is shining, the sky is blue, and and at last the fireworks are over, "they better be!!", started about 6pm last night, for some people they didn't seem to know it wasn't midnight yet?? Or they were celebrating New Years Eve in a different country!!  So poor ol Pip had to put up with random rockets from then until about 2am!

This isn't a very good way to start the year is it, I'm sorry folks, other things on my mind, which will be revealed in due course, or course!

So, I wish you all, good health primarily, wealth, and much much happiness in this coming year, we will ride it out together, the highs the lows, and the adventures ...


New Year’s Reflections
 
Looking back on the months gone by,
As a new year starts and an old one ends,
We contemplate what brought us joy,
And we think of our loved ones and our friends.
Recalling all the happy times,
Remembering how they enriched our lives,
We reflect upon who really counts,
As the fresh and bright new year arrives.
And when I ponder those who do,
I immediately think of you.
Thanks for being one of the reasons I'll have a Happy New Year!
 
By Joanna Fuchs
 
TTFN
Marian

No comments: