Thursday, January 23, 2014


 Some very random photos from my phone! Just switching off and thought I would check on here... and checking something else I found that the photos on my phone are easily accessible from my lap top!  The more I understand about technology the more the amazed I become... Just amazed!!

The photo above was taken in Waterstones in Swansea, the most beautiful flight of stairs travel up though the building from floor to floor and up towards heaven I am guessing! Next time will take a shot from above! If you see what I mean!

Below is the blackberry bush in garden, still in bloom and maybe fruit will follow, but I don't think it will make it?  What plant continues to bloom in late December?  The Periwinkle is still blue with flowers too, some different type of eco system goes on in this garden forsure!  But luckily its a mild one!


Rhossili below, again, beautiful Rhossili... Even on a dull day, maybe a short video next time? Yes, that's what I shall do! It does make me think of Wuthering Heights.... always blowing a gale there, even when its hot, okay, warm then!


“Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you! Oh, God! it is unutterable! I can not live without my life! I can not live without my soul!” 
― Emily BrontëWuthering Heights

TTFN
Marian

No comments: