Wednesday, January 21, 2015


Coney Island New York...



I have just finished watching the movie Love Never Dies, had to watch in two halves, being away working as I am and time limited...

It is a wonderful ending to The Phantom of the Opera, mom and I saw whilst fulfilling her bucket list... she had wanted to see this, especially as it is based in Coney Island, New York, her and my dad's playground as a young courting couple... it was opened on stage in mom's final weeks
...

And being at Coney Island in June, leaving a scattering of my mom there... it would have been mom's birthday on Saturday, the 24th...  I shall be driving back to Wales, thankfully not the longest of journeys.

So feeling sad and little girl lost, still wishing I could get just one more day, one hour... one more moment in time, speak once more.

I have worked for people who speak of regrets, wishing they had said something different, done something differently, they remember bad things said, or actions they feel they should not have taken, some of them are funny things, some just life! And I tell them, if you had spoken something differently than what you did, or done something differently, you would still be thinking or saying the same thing, that you could have lived, spoken, or acted differently...

When people die it seems regrets will always be there, guilts, the anger at loss, the missed chances maybe we always think we have time for...

We have no time ahead, the time is now...





No comments: