Thursday, August 27, 2015

DC - Tiny


This weekends drawing challenge is 'Tiny'... Amended title! LOL last weekends drawing challenge was 'Tiny'...

Thank you Tammie...

Above is a part of the decking where I work actually, and then zooming in below to show the tiny plant, a little miracle of a plant, it seems to thrive for a day then die off, I don't know what it is (any ideas??).



As you can see its not at its best today...

So here it is from another days blog looking an amazing piece of natural beauty...


Beautiful Tiny little plant! Maybe zoom in to see each tiny little detail!

Well, although you don't realise, this has been nearly a week since I started this Blog!  In fact I am guessing last Friday!

Its been busy busy busy... The weekend happened, working for me, can't remember the details... Tuesday a sudden panic over Pippa, her rabies vaccination needed updating before travel, twenty one days before travel actually!  So needed do immediately, as work prohibited me from bringing her the next day or two and Franco would be back too late!  So to the vets we went, so lucky to get straight in, she could hear the panic in my voice!!

The vaccination went okay, but I learnt Pippa has exactly the same heart problem I have, I couldn't, can't... believe it, she has a heart murmur and mitral valve problem, the latter not exactly the same, mine has prolapsed a little but not dangerously, Pips is leaking where it shouldn't.  He said she is fine for travel but to get her checked out, and find out how far... well, how far... She has had a cough for some years, oddly the very thing I went to the doctor about which alerted him to mine heart problems, Pippa also has started panting when its not hot, a bit like my hot flushes... again, just like the doctor in Spain said, some women think they are having hot flushes until they are well into old age, they're not, hidden heart conditions... all over the place!

My poor Pip, my heart is breaking...


I had to go into work and I couldn't sleep... Anyway...

So, house is emptying even more, bed dismantled, wardrobe dismantled, both going Monday, we're like squatters in our own house, notice given on everything its need to be given on...

And today, my car SOLD!
I guess we are actually going, an idea formed, a plan put in place, each item ticked off one by one... Hold on tight we're ready to fly.... 

TTFN
Marian






No comments: