Saturday, June 04, 2016


Some photographs I took at the local garden centre during the week, met up with good friends there, coffees and a bite to eat, and a relaxing time spent talking and walking around the centre, full of plants and wildlife!! bees and the local turtles! Always feels like a private garden there, lovely and calm...


And today Franco made us a table for the terrace!  Two pallets, some of chalk paint we have used in the house, and four small plastic containers later... we have a wonderful table!  Beautiful!  Good job Franco!


We are off out to a BBQ with friends, we're ready to go now, but I just had to Blog... something reminded me of my bracelet...  Thinking what to wear I thought of it, as I do now and then...

Lost/found:  Gold bracelet with a small cancer the crab charm attached.  When? Christmas of 1990

Yeah well, I still remember it, I still remember losing it; my dad gave it to me, it was all I had of his, until my brothers brother gave me some of his treasured jewellery...

TTFN
Marian

No comments: