Thursday, September 14, 2017


There was a fire in Alhaurín down by the houses we walk past... this little bit of green survived... always the same, through devastation comes life...

Today I went down to La Canada, near Marbella, met up with friends that I have known for a long, long time now! We used to work together in Mercedes-Benz...

I remember cooking a Thanksgiving meal and he came to dinner with another salesman from MB, I cooked for about fourteen of us... actually there were thirteen I remember now and I think I plated up another so it wasn't unlucky!!

That was either 1998 or 1999, and I actually think it was 1998... twenty years next year!! Holy cannoli!!

I got down to the shopping centre a long time before I needed too, had a coffee then wandered around the centre... I went into fnac, a techy shop, to see if the Oculus Rift was still available to use... for a price! But it had gone... I bet if it was free it would still be there!?!

I didn't really even want to go into any of the shops, I don't need any clothes, wasn't even interested in looking at any clothes or shoes... I wandered into the supermarket, picked up some things, then took them back to the shelves I had picked them up from... because I can't just put them down anywhere! I went into Stradivarius.... eventually, and did see a couple of sweaters which I nearly bought!



Photograph above taken on Monday, the reservoir at the top of the mountain! I think if you zoom in you might see the eagles I could see... or not!! There were dozens of them... beautiful sight to see...






No comments: