Sunday, November 05, 2017

The sky is a beautiful winter blue, and I said how it's amazing because it's not really blue, it's reflections of stuff... But I forget in school I learnt things previously undiscovered, just as kids do now compared to us! Although we have the tech now so I keep up with the weird science stuff because I enjoy it!

Anyways! Customer didn't believe me, I said shall I look on here... The phone? "Yes please." 

So I read out the facts that it's blue because of molecules etc etc... therefore an illusion!! And then I said, but then we're just molecules too arnt we! 

I wonder if that's why when we meet certain people, find lifetime friends, fall in love...

It's our real selves that love, our souls... That I think live on without physical constraints because outside is mere illusion...

My foot, lionesses foot!
Whipsanade Zoo

Yesterday afternoon was a documentary about the Born Free movie from back in the '60's I think they said.

It was a bit emotional to say the least, I've only seen the movie twice, once was the day we picked our pup, a German Shepherd, back in... about 1983/84. We called her Elsa... And then the second time was when Elsa was being driven away by the same people we bought her from... Because we couldn't keep her where we were... Ironically Born Free was on the TV and our Elsa left us.

I hadn't known the full story of the couple that ultimately lost their lives because of the lions they loved...

So tears! All over the place in that!
Then! A Christmas movie!! And tears again, happy endings eh...





No comments: