Wednesday, November 01, 2017


Yep, me, three years ago today, don't ask why the dot by my mouth, because I don't know and it says it's the original, wondering if I took it with a direct site like fb and went to write on it? Who knows, it's not the point...

The point I suppose is this... That that woman above, that me... I don't know her anymore, life changes us, people, so much has changed that I am now not who I was then... I guess I'm not anyone I have been before, and that's what we do we evolve during our lifetimes don't we... We have to to complete ourselves...

To become... to grow...

I am coming to the end of six weeks here, two to go and the adventure continues...

What would I do if they removed the ... Lol I use too many I know! I just have trouble ending sentences don't I!

Endings are final. I can't do them;






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Why the red dot? X

Unknown said...

So much of life is a mystery even a red dot can make an appearance just for the fun of it x ;)

Ultreya said...

Lol I don't remember? Better than the black spot maybe! x

Ultreya said...

True, I may never have known about it if my Google photos hadn't sent me a reminder, and would have been oblivious to the red dot! x