Thursday, May 24, 2018

Cordoba

Well, this could be a long post, apologies for being so lax in my writings...

I shall begin with my trip to Cordoba!


A coach party organised by a local charity shop in Coín and a friend invited me, and very grateful I am too! Having been several times to Granada and Seville I had never been to Cordoba!

This trip is every year at this time to visit the Patios Cordobas! The patios of Cordoba!


And extremely beautiful they were! My friend and I raced to the area in the city to see them and were quite lucky to be early in most of the lines to get in!


There was no charge, but you could donate, on your way out of each private house...


The wide angle below is inside one of the most spectacular buildings I have ever been in, which includes the Vatican, and the Coliseum!


The cathedral/mosque is truly amazing, it is one of the world's heritage sites and I would definitely go again.


We had an amazing day, and I'll post more photos tomorrow, I promise!!


No comments: