Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Ultreya

Ultreya: Moving forward with courage.

I guess over the past couple of years, and esoecespec this last year, I have forgotten what my own Blog name means.

I may take several steps forward with courage, but many back in fear.

If I told you I apologize, but I am teafire a book I last read back in 2001, Shirley MacLaines The Camino, A pilgrimage of courage.

As I sit here now on the terrace, had to go to the social security office this morning, as always futile, have an appointment now for later today, great I get my healthcare here, only here, not in the UK by the way. Which is fine, but I applied for this in October last year... took papers into social security office, have waited over two months, still don't have the documentation... Been without any cover now since January, I think I will have to apply in August this year! It's idiotic that in the 21st century a simple email cannot be sent and printed out.

And I don't even know yet if he'll say it's going to be another two months!

I've had enough.

No comments: